Select your college above or begin researching district library resources below.
There are many plants you can add that will attract hummingbirds to your landscape, below is a list of plants in the seed library that attract them, as well as list of other plants you can find at nurseries.
Hummingbird nectaring on Parry's Penstemon, by Danielle Carlock
There are other hummingbird plants that can be found at many local nurseries. These include:
1. Chuparosa (Justicia californica)
2. Wooly butterfly bush (Buddleja maurubifolia)
3. Red bird of paradise (Caesalpinia pulcherrima)
4. Desert willow (Chilopsis linearis)
5. Hummingbird trumpet (Epilobium canum)
6. Sonoran honeysuckle (Justicia sonorae)
7. Mexican honeysuckle (Justicia spicigera)
8. Ocotillo (Fouquieria splendens)
Also see this comprehensive list