Interlibrary Loan Request (ILLiad) Form
Interlibrary loan (ILL) is the process by which a library requests material from another library. This system is a cooperative arrangement between thousands of participating libraries: statewide, regional, national, and certain parts of the world.
- Books that are available at the other Maricopa Community College Libraries can be found and requested directly from within the Library Catalog.
- Books and Articles that are not available from any of the Maricopa Community College Libraries can be requested by student, faculty and staff of the Maricopa Community Colleges. Community borrowers can contact their local public library to place inter-library loan requests.
- The primary purpose of inter-library loan is to obtain specific materials needed to for specific research needs.
- This service is not designed to handle textbooks requests.
- Your request may take 2-4 weeks to arrive. You will be notified when your material arrives. Books borrowed from other libraries are normally available for 3 weeks and are not eligible for renewal.
- If you need any assistance in setting up your ILLiad account, please contact your local college library.
To start your request, please use the Interlibrary Loan Request (ILLIad) Form to set up an account and place your request.