Skip to Main Content
Select your college above or begin researching district library resources below.
Agenda for February 23, 9:00 A.M. to 12:15 P.M.
- Welcome, review of agenda & objectives, review of FPG instructions, and introduction to workshop, Karen Docherty
- Opening Remarks, Terese Brown, Associate Dean, Student Affairs (RSC)
- Overview of MCCCD's Community of Students with Visual Impairments, Gene Heppard, Director of Disability Resources and Services and Veterans Services (PC)
- Tips for Creating Accessible Online Content, Cheryl Colan, Instructional Media Developer, Center for Teaching, Learning & Engagement (GCC)
- Local Library Resources and Services for Those with Visual Impairments, Christine Tuttle, Special Services Supervisor, Outreach Librarian (Arizona Talking Book Library)
- RoundTable Discussions
- FPG Documents Time (for those who wish to apply)
- Increase awareness of our community of students and employees with visual impairments.
- Define the needs, challenges and opportunities of this population.
- Identify resources, services, strategies and tips for better serving this population.