Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Select your college above or begin researching district library resources below.
What is Interlibrary Loan?
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a cooperative service with other libraries in which MCCCD libraries will borrow (and lend) materials from other local, regional, and national libraries on behalf of a registered student, faculty and/or staff member of MCCCD.
- ILL is only available to students, faculty and staff.
- Once the requested items are received, your college library will notify you. All items will be held at your library's Circulation Desk.
- Loan periods and restrictions are determined by the lending library and not your college library.
ILL Request Steps
- Ensure that no other MCCCD library has the item. Search the MCCCD Library Catalog to confirm the item is not at a MCCCD library.
- You will need to create a seperate account to generate the request. See the FAQ page for more information.
- Click HERE to create your account, and follow the instructions.
- At times, there can be a charge associated with the requested item. You can limit your liability for the charge by specifying the maximum amount you are willing to pay (from $0.00 or higher)